The Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) is repositioning itself to become an administrator of world-class calibre by delivering exceptional customer care to assist taxpayers. (AES) stands for “awareness, education, and services,” and it is the most important step toward becoming a world-class administrator. As a result, the IRBM has created a number of strategies and procedures to assist tax payers in complying with the regulations in a compassionate manner.
After attending this conference, you should be able to
• Understand in depth the changes to IRBM’s operations and strategies
• Master tax compliance in accordance with the Income Tax Act of 1967
• Reveal the mysteries of IRBM’s eservices and corporate services
• Comprehend and manage tax audits and investigations
• Manage payments efficiently and effectively
• Manage relationships with tax agents and tax professionals
Register now to secure your spot at the Tax Conference and take your business to the next level. See you there!